- Foxglove (pink spikey flower, the hummingbirds and butterflies loved this one last year)
- the Irises around the tree
- the Irises that I did not plant- just threw them in the woods
- Ornamental Onion
- Hanging basket with Petunias and Superbells
- Day Lillies
- Purple emperor sedum (this has spread considerably since last year)
- lavender (probably the plants that have struggled the most, but I think that I have saved them)
- Shasta Dasies- my personal favorite
- Hosta (this one has purple flowers)
- John Creech Sedum Hybrid- has cute little pink flowers, you can step on this once or twice a day, and it has no adverse reaction, thus it is planted around the stepping stones, and has absolutely taken off since it was planted last year.
- Matt's pig, with diamond frost Euphorbia
- pot on the deck with one of my gnomes
- Beard Tongue (already these are about 3 times the size that it was last year, I think that they were being choked out last year, but they have more room now and they seem to appreciate it very much.)
- The maple tree that we bought from QVC, so far so good, we staked it.
- Asiatic Lilies- probably the prettiest flower that grows in our garden, they are awesome and are pretty darn tall this year.
- another gnome
Adventures #201: Once In A Lifetime
18 hours ago