17 April 2008

tubbies are the best





We skipped out on swim lessons last weekend, because we went to grama and grampa's house. That does not mean we can not have fun in the water though. I love that he enjoys water so much. I really hope his love for it continues. Both Matt and I are swimmers, and I am so glad that he is not hesitant or scared at all. I can dump water on his head, and he does not flinch. He doesn't mind laying on his back in it, and he LOVES to splash. He is such a cutie! Side note- I got REALLY sunburnt today. My face is quite red. I need to start putting on sunscreen. I feel dumb when preventable things like this happen to me. geez....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was totally gonna say that we should order lil' Jet Athletic sunscreen thigns and sell them at the concession stand (or have them to hand out)...

I thought you looked more tan than burned.