23 February 2009

Hi

Hello! Life in the Fall house has been okie dokie lately. . Yes, I did say "okie dokie". I am bringing the phrase back. Along with "yepper pepper". But, I digress...working like crazy, but glad to have jobs. Tommy is growing like a weed. He is getting too smart for his own good. Matt has been painting. I can't wait to post some pictures of all of the painting the hubby has been doing. It is turning out soooooooooo nice! That will come soon enough, we are getting close to finished and by "we", I really mean "he", I am not the painter in the house. I shovel driveways and play with the kid, those are my main household duties. :) Anyhow, here are some pics and videos of the kid...enjoy!!

Smiling for the camera...he is so interested in the camera now.

Showing you his monkey, his favorite stuffed toy by far. I do not know why. He has just decided it needs to be with him everywhere.

Sitting with Daddy and the monkey, getting ready to read.

Going nuh-night...with the monkey.

Now for those of you who wanted me to post more videos, here are a couple of the cutie. The first one is him being indecisive. He never seems to be able to make up his mind...



The next is him splashing in the tub, a bit camera shy though, usually it is much more...wet...Anyhow, I always sing him this song about the rain, he loves it...
"The rains came down and the floods came up (3 times), and the house on the rock stood firm. The rains came down ant the floods came up (3 times), and the house on the sand went SPLAT!"
When I sing "the rains came down", I just shake my fingers from above his head, down to the water. When I sing "the floods came up" I splash water from the tub into his face...he loves this...Both times I say house, put my fingers together and make a little"house", and of course when I say "Splat" I splash the water...then he splashes a lot of water...I am telling you...he is a crazy splasher...


The next video is him introducing you to his favorite animal



Tickling the monkey...

No comments: