02 December 2008

I know

So, I am a bad blogger. Here is a quick update, since it has been over a month since I have updated you (I say "you" as if anyone is still following this blog...)

We did Halloween...

...Daddy took us to Cabelas, Tommy loved the fish tank...

...and then Mommy and Daddy had a great "adult" get away to Traverse City...

...and then there was Thanksgiving (Tommy has a new little cousin, how cute)...




...and a little bit of family time at the bowling alley (we were inspired by wii, but it is much harder in real life)...



...so, I will try to be better, we'll see how it goes. For those of you who do not know, Tommy is a walking, climbing, new word saying machine. He knows where his nose and ears are, he loves help out with anything around the house. He is constantly trying to figure out the world around him. We love our little dude. Matt still has a job, although it is a scary time to be a slave to the auto industry. I still love my job. I hope that I will not disappoint you all with my lack of blogging, I just look at a computer all day at work, and it is hard to get on one when I get home. I promise to try though. By the way, if anyone is interested in a good whole chicken recipe, I cooked a great one tonight. Let me know.

4 comments:

Ehrika said...

I'm glad you updated. I've been wondering about you!!!

Liane said...

How'd you guys come up with the rollercoaster rider thing? That's hilarious!

A full house... said...

Everyone looks so good. Baby James makes Tommy look like such a big boy! Miss you all! Happy Holidays!

Cara said...

You guys are so cute! Looks like you've been having lots of fun. Say 'hi' to Tommy for Adalynn! Merry Christmas. (Can you believe it's that time already? Wow!)